Saturday, December 30, 2017

Life in Pieces 1


Lauren: (Loses her husband John on Christmas Eve writes a poem in his honour, post the poem as well as a picture of him on social media.)
 
Ex Colleague: Wow Lauren beautiful poem, I feel your pain. So you too were dating John? Unna plenty oh. My cousin broke up with him last month after finding out he had a wife and 3 kids. Poor woman.

Lauren: John is my husband.

John’s Sister: Wicked woman! You are not grateful you got his last name. Instead of you to be busy mourning my brother, you are here spoiling his name. You are such a pretender. I wish my brother never married you. You are so silly, I can’t imagine what he saw in you.


John’s Friend: Lauren please be strong for your children. Your husband loved you very much. He was driven to work so hard because he wanted the best for you four. You have to accept all Nigerian men cheat, hold on to the happy memories you shared and move on. Don’t let all this put you off a future relationship. You are a good woman, I am certain you will find love again.

No comments:

Post a Comment