Saturday, February 23, 2013

Yes we can!

Something tells me that it was only the Power Holding Company of Nigeria that paid attention to the presidential debate in America years back when the aspirant urged supporters to believe in determination. As a result, I am guessing when asked jokingly if they had what it took to keep the nation in darkness and frustration the first thing they shouted was "yes we can" and time and time again, they keep proving that really, yes they will.

I do not know whether to call it illiteracy, ignorance or greed but seriously, how can we file for the title “developing nation” when something as simple as generating power becomes a Rubik’s cube?

I am presently fighting a loosing battle.
I am curious as to who would come out on top ( I honestly hope it would be me) my systems power is reading 5%, the heat of the darkness has left me in a perpetual state of drowsiness which makes it difficult to have comprehensive conversations.
Still, I type trusting that my brain to keyboard relay would be more coordinated than I am.

On second thought I’d let this be the shortest and most puzzling piece I’d write hopefully NEPA would return power and I’d be able to upload “ The Tortoise, The Hare and Mr. Nancy” something to look forward to!

#YAWN#

4 comments:

  1. Mr Nancy..crious, tot that was a feminine name :|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehe! You'd be surprised at the names people answer to!

      Delete
  2. You this village, never knew you could write like this. Cool stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my village, we eat words for sustenance :p thank you sir, xoxo

      Delete